There is no limit to human capacity for developing communication channels. And there is no truer example of this than social media. It has literally evolved our ability to chat, influence opinion, build awareness – and engage or outrage an audience as the case may be.
The challenge is knowing how to use the right social media outlet to achieve desired outcomes. Building a full-scale social media program may be your best approach or it may be timely and costly, whereas one platform may do the job. For example, a 2012 study released by Optify Inc. showed Twitter outperformed both Facebook and LinkedIn in terms of lead generation. The result? Select platforms that can drive the right content to help achieve specific objectives – and avoid time-consuming efforts that may fall flat.
At Duffey, we analyze your audiences and build social media initiatives that meet your specific goals and objectives.
- Competitive social media analysis
- Audience analysis
- Campaign ideation and development
- Content creation strategy and deployment
- Integration across social media channels, as well as websites, blogs, e-newsletters, media relations and community relations initiatives
- Management and evaluation
- Listening and reporting